•Sat. May 9 Events:
Roseburg Homebrew Rendezvous, 1 to 6 pm @ the Roseburg Rod & Gun Club: Join the Umpqua Valley Brewers Guild and enjoy the 1st event for the 1st RBW+! Free to all current members of Oregon homebrew clubs, you'll sample and vote for your favorite homebrews, hear endless beer talk, win raffles, play cornhole, buy and sell brewing equipment, and chow down on an award winning BBQ lunch.
• Name That Beer Contest & Release, 1 to 3 pm @ Old 99 Brewing: In celebration of Roseburg Beer Week+, Old 99 is proud to release a new beer and to host a contest to name it! Join us for a tasting and meat pie pairing from Alexanders Greek Cuisine. Also Neil Johnson will be playing.
• Lumberjack Contest, 2 pm @ Backside Brewing: Professionals from around the Northwest will compete in chainsaw, axe, and other logging events. We'll be BBQ'in outside with Wood Firing Pizza inside, and Crossroads to Jericho will be playing after the competition. Come down, grab a beer and some grub, and watch the chain saws chew up some wood!
• Not Penny's Boat, 6 pm @ Two Shy Brewing:
The obvious way to start Rosburg Beer Week+!
• Brews & Bites @ Salud Restaurant & Brewery: Live music, great food and fantastic house brews, plus other great Oregon craft beers!
• Nightly Dinner Special @ O'Toole's Pub: Beer is not only amazing to drink, but also to cook with! Each day we'll offer a beer-inspired special made with local brew, and we'll give you the recipe so you can try it at home!