Roseburg Beer Week+ Terms of Service and Registration
Event hosts must register using the jotform below. Please read the Terms of Service before registering.
Roseburg Beer Week+
Terms of Service
Agreement to the Terms of Service does not imply or express a contractual agreement between the host businesses and organizations and the Roseburg Beer Week+ committee. Therefore, the members of the RBW+ committee are not responsible for liability, loss, damages, claims, costs, and expenses arising from the events scheduled and hosted by the participating businesses and organizations.
• The Roseburg Beer Week+ committee is a community service group of local beer advocates. Their role is to boost RBW+ events rather than to host them, so their volunteer activities are limited to listing and helping to publicize events.
• The participating businesses and organizations are responsible for planning, scheduling, registering, sponsoring, funding, advertising, and hosting events.
• Host event expenses include but are not limited to permits, licenses, fees, equipment, supplies, personnel, security, lodging, transportation, insurance, and advertising.
In order to be listed and publicized by the Roseburg Beer Week+ committee, events must be:
• Submitted using the online registration application, and then approved by the Roseburg Beer Week+ committee.
• Hosted by a local business or organization stakeholder in the local craft beer community.
• Scheduled during the eight days of Roseburg Beer Week+.
• Limited to participants 21+.
In addition, event hosting businesses and organizations must:
• Provide for the safety and well-being of participants.
• Be responsible for obtaining and keeping current any necessary Oregon Liquor Control Commission, or other government permits and licenses, and complying with OLCC regulations.
• Abide by all applicable statutes, regulations, ordinances, and laws.
• Be respectful of beer and food by emphasizing quality appreciation over quantity consumption. Alcohol-related events cannot encourage over-indulgence, and food-related events cannot encourage over-eating.
• Encourage participants to discover, celebrate, and support the quality of local craft beer, which is why non-events such as discounts or giveaways will not be listed.
RBW+ Jotform Registration